Your new company
You will be joining a top-tier large European Bank with diversified and international working culture. The bank is people-oriented and friendly with work life balance. The working environment and team culture is international.
Your new role
Your major duties include:
- to perform risk assessments (both credit and non-financial risk)
- to conduct compliance for credit approval process
- to check data quality
Sitting in the 2nd line of defense.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Min. 7 years or above working experience in credit underwriting, lending or review
- Independent credit review experience in banking is a must
- Strong communication skills and in-depth understanding of credit risk
What you need to do now
- Join a Top-tier Foreign CIB
- Large exposure and good learning platform
- International working culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.