Officer / Assistant Manager, Corporate Banking, 25k
Your new company
My client is a foreign prestige bank in Hong Kong. Their Corporate Banking department is hiring for a junior support to front office department. This individual should have relevant experience in customer services and responsible for providing professional supports to the coverage teams.
Your new role
- Open new accounts for both corporate and individual customers
- Deliver professional services to new and existing customers and maintain good customer relationship
- Prepare & conduct searches and memo for new and approval list of suppliers / buyers.
- Support duties including gather the information from customers for preparing the credit proposal, annual review of all risk levels, financial spreading etc.
- Coordinate with Loans & Credit Administration and Compliance & I.C. in structuring loan documentations and charge on security documentation for collateral set up.
- Perform site-visit for customer due diligence for both loans and deposits relationship.
- Perform customer due diligence and ensure the requirement for KYC as stated under the relevant sections under both the global and HKB SPMs and SOPs on “AML” are strictly complied with.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Services in Banking
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese, Mandarin, and English
What you need to do now
For any interested parties, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and reach +852 2230 7454 for a confidential discussion.