Your new company
An international foreign bank is looking for an experienced relationship manager in Hong Kong to expand their local and China businesses.
Your new role
- Manage an assigned portfolio and explore potential new-to-bank clients or business ventures in support of specific business growth
- Responsible for the entire process of new client acquisition from identifying prospects, delivering customized financial service solutions to completing facility availment.
- Analyze market trends and market size by integrating analytical skills and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Ensure all KYC and AML as well as other compliance norms are strictly adhered to, assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in a Business / related discipline
- 5-8 years of experience
- Excellent track record of soliciting new business in middle market (HK / China)
- Self-motivated and result-driven
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and desire to succeed in banking industry, please contact Janessa Sze on +852 2230 7454 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org