Your new company
The Hong Kong Position Services group is primarily an asset servicing team responsible for managing the timely and accurate processing of all Corporate Action events which impacts security positions held by our clients and trading desks. The group consists of the following teams: Research, Deadlines, Payments, Japanese Coupons (Principal & Interest), CSG and Risk Control.
Your new role
- Protecting the firm and its clients against the risks associated with a corporate action, dividend and proxy event processing. These risks may be financial, regulatory, franchise, market or operational.
- Be the single source of high quality global corporate action information to the firm
- Provide exceptional processing services to the firm’s Global businesses in all aspects of Asset Servicing as measured by our quality, cost-effectiveness and proactive support
- Take a leadership role in industry forums to seek solutions to common problems and issues within the world of Asset Servicing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Communication skills - English
- Proactive team player
- Ability to grasp detailed concepts quickly
- Highly committed & self-motivated with professional outlook
- High regard for attention to detail, accuracy & quality
- Strong organisational skills, to be able to use time well and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the department
- Ability to drive, as well as being able to effectively and quickly adapt to change
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.