Your new company
A Retail Bank is seeking an experienced copywriter to join their team and provide IT related write up and contents to support their COO. The successful candidate will be responsible for editing and proofreading IT and Operations department documents, composing IT strategy initiatives, and providing written content for both internal and external audiences. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience in copywriting with good knowledge in IT in the banking industry.
Your new role
- Edit and proofread editorials and write up contents related to the bank's IT and Operation department.
- Compose IT strategy initiatives (in the communication perspective) in collaboration with the IT department and COO office
- Create and edit written content for internal and external audiences, including presentations, reports, articles, and website content
- Collaborate with stakeholders across departments to ensure that written content is accurate, relevant, and aligned with the bank's overall strategy and messaging
- Contribute to the development of the bank's IT and digital communication strategies
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the bank's IT systems and processes
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments in IT and banking
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as communications or marketing
- 10+ years of experience in copywriting with good knowledge in IT in the banking industry
- Strong writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to think strategically and to translate complex technical concepts into clear, concise language
- Familiarity with IT systems and processes in the banking industry
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474.
Alternatively, you can send Keith your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.