Your new company
Your new company is an established financial institution. They are looking for a compliance analyst (min. 3 years of Compliance experience) to join the Compliance department to ensure that all risks are properly identified and assessed, and performing extensive compliance review/ self-assessment for their businesses.
Your new role
As a crucial member, you will support the COO with your compliance knowledge across all regulated activities. You'll also be required conduct relevant compliance reviews, gap analysis and self-assessment. Below are the main objectives of your role:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop, review and enforce compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct regular compliance reviews and trainings to ensure following of procedures are meeting regulatory requirements/ business changes
- Work closely with other business units and provide sufficient internal training and licensing applications to enhance the compliance consciousness of all staff levels.
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years of Compliance experiences.
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory requirements
- Experience with a SFC licensed company is highly preferable.
What you'll get in return
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7439 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Banking page here: