Your new company
Our client is a leading financial institution based in Hong Kong and China. With a strong presence in Hong Kong and overseas, our client has become one of the most trusted banks in the region. They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Company Secretarial Manager to join their team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be responsible for the company secretarial function and ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
Your new role
- Responsible for providing company secretarial work and services required for the daily business operations of various companies, Hong Kong, and offshore special purpose companies, ensuring compliance with Hong Kong and/or other regional company laws and smooth operations within the group's internal rules and regulations.
- Supervise the company secretarial archives and the operating system and process of company secretarial services, ensuring the integrity and smooth handover of corporate and authorised archives.
- Propose improvements and optimisations to the corporate structure and corresponding measures from time to time based on the requirements and changes of local company laws, and act as a coordinator to follow up and handle matters.
- In accordance with the disclosure of interests requirements under SFO, submit related interest disclosure notifications to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on behalf of the group companies.
- Perform Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the legal supervisor, assist the head office and various holding company departments in completing reports involving group company information or work related to sorting out the company structure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Natalie Kwok at Hays on +852 2230 7948 or email Natalie.Kwok@hays.com.hk