Your new company
Our client is a public corporation to foster the development of innovation & technology In HK. They are adding 3 Business Development headcounts and are open from Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Manager levels. They are looking for candidates who have mainland technology start-up connections.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Proactively connect, engage and attract targeted mainland enterprises and research institutes
- Think out of the box to establish business programmes to enable interactions, formation of partnerships, promoting as an ideal regional hub for I&T development, etc.
- Build and maintain senior-level relationship with government and district-level science and technology units, high-tech companies, start-up communities, academia and institutions
- Closely monitor innovation landscape, policies and public and private funding mechanisms and make appropriate strategies to sharpen our edge
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management
What you need to do now
- University or post-graduate degree preferably in Engineering- or Science-related disciplines
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience in Business Development while exposure to new business and geographic area development with a deep understanding on China’s technology landscape is a definite advantage.
- Experience in forming partnerships with R&D institutes, science parks and industrial parks is a plus
- Top business development skills inclusive communication skills, interpersonal skills, influencing skills and business intelligence
- Diplomatic, dynamic, mature, proactive, collaborative, customer-oriented
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, particularly Putonghua
Please contact Andre Hui on +852 2230 7421 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #1215010