Your new company
A leading global health and care company with over 32 million customers in 190 countries. They employ 84,000 people, largely in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, Thailand, and the USA.
Your new role:
You will work within the project delivery and operation teams to identify, design and deliver transformational projects.
- Work with business units to understand their current processes and pain points. Gather and document requirements, analyse and design target operating model end-to-end. Focus on opportunities of streamlining, automating and digitizing current processes.
- Work with Data Analytics team to understand customer profile, demographics, firmographics, pattern and trend. - Use Analytics to understand operation flow in terms of volume, velocity, veracity, variety, in today and future state operating model.
- Quantify size of the prize, collaborate with delivery teams on feasibility study, cost & benefit analysis, and target solution.
- Coordinate between delivery team and operation team on project scheduling, resources planning, testing and implementation.
- Provide post-implementation support and progress tracking, ensuring the target project benefits are successfully delivered in a robust and sustainable fashion.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5-years of experience in Business Analyst or Operations management, having experience in insurance/ banking with be a definite advantage.
- Experience in digitization, integration projects: from understanding the current business model to structuring the target business model, leading the change and the final delivery.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, business acumen and ROI mind set.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills.
- Manage transitions between project stages and ensure changes are consistent with business goals.
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Power tools, i.e. PowerBI, Sharepoint, MS List, Power Automate, Power App will be a plus.
- Be situated in Hong Kong and have relevant work visa.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.