Our Client, a reputable insurance firm is seeking a Business Analyst to join their growing team. You will liaise with key stakeholders and be involved in multiple projects.
In this position, you will be expected to:
- Analyse business needs and collect user requirements from project stakeholders
- You will co-ordinate, support and execute User Acceptance Testing
- You will need to identify and improve opportunities by being proactive and reactive
- You will need to generate and clearly document business and systems requirements
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or 2-4 years experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Insurance/Financial Services/Banking/Commercial industry experience will be a plus
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to work independently and in a team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1224551
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Alan Pang, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon