Your new company
A well-known Japanese fashion brand is looking for a Business Analyst in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work closely with the buying leader to identify, specify and execute various business improvement within e-commerce / wholesale / retail platforms.
- Execute business performance analytics including marketing inventory planning
- Prepare annual budget and forecast reports to identify risks and improve efficient
- Give analytical support for business decisions
- Review the performance of different business sectors
- Drive the KPI analysis and monitor the P/L towards the yearly budget
- Prepare management reports for regular or any ad hoc reviews
- Regularly report with various findings, feedback and suggestions on other possible areas of focus.
- Report to Sales Team
What you'll get in return
- At least 1-2 years’ solid experience in accounting/financial analysis, preferably from Fashion Retail industry
- Strong communication analytical skills, business sense and excellent strategy planning experience.
- Hands on, focused and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure independently and meet tight deadline
- High proficient in MS office
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in business analysis and supported by open minded managers and colleagues in a rapidly expanding company. You will be able to see the positive impacts that you could bring into the company as well. The salary and benefits are really competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Helen Chan on +852 2230 7985 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Helen.Chan@hays.com.hk #1243370