Your new company
Your new role
- A Reputable Corporate Bank is looking for a General Complaint Handling Manager for their Business
What you'll need to succeed
- Handle and resolve general customer complaints related to corporate banking business.
- Coordinate and handle general feedback from corporate customers.
- Investigate the complaint's root cause, suggest every possibility remedial plan, discuss or negotiate the settlement plan with complainant.
- Liaise with internal and external parties for thorough investigation of the complaints, coordinate and implement the workout plan, facilitate the streamlining process, and review its effectiveness to improve the customer journey.
- Prepare periodic statistic and management reports.
What you need to do now
- University degree in the related field.
- 5+ years of working experiences in complaint handling within the banking industry.
- With project handling / process transformation experiences will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of corporate banking business and procedures.
- Excellent presentation skills and proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can also send Keith your CV to Keith.Ho@hays.com.hk.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1243069