Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- A leading HK retail bank is seeking a highly motivated and experienced AVP to join their Communication & Campaign Strategies team
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing effective communication and campaign strategies to enhance the bank's reputation and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- Developing and executing effective communication and public relations strategies to promote the bank's brand and drive business growth
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with media, stakeholders, and industry partners
- Managing crisis and reputation management initiatives
- Developing and executing internal communication strategies to engage and motivate employees
- Work closely with product teams to plan, develop, organise and drive effective and quality marketing communications campaigns for Retail Banking products, services and channels
What you need to do now
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of success in developing and executing effective communication and campaign strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to craft compelling messages and tell compelling stories
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- A passion for the banking industry and a commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474. Alternatively, you can share Keith your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1243618