Your new company
Our client is a leading foreign Corporate bank and is committed in expanding its business within the APAC region. Due to steady business growth, they are currently seeking for an Associate / Analyst within their Leverage and Acquisition Finance team.
Your new role
- Originate and execute leverage and acquisition finance deals across Asia
- Build financial models, conduct Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and comparable evaluation analysis
- Meet with various clients including C-Level and decision makers to tailor various banking product solutions
- Prepare pitch books and credit memos and present findings in research reports and power presentations to senior management
- Collaborate with frontline business, product specialists and market research teams to identify clients' needs and analyse potential market trends to assist with structuring the deal
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelors Degree Business or Finance related
- Holders with CFA and CPA are highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience of leverage finance / acquisition finance is a must
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Fluent in English and Chinese is a must
What you'll get in return
- Competitive pay and leading market benefits
- Take part to structure exciting business deals
- APAC Coverage
- Strong business support and resources
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Jonathan Auw at +852 2230 7447 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.