Your new company
Our client is one of the top tier general insurers in the world. For their team expansion, they are now looking for an assistant Manager, Underwriting for their Hong Kong commercial line.
Your new role
- Implement global underwriting guidelines and disciplines and provide recommendations in respect of local underwriting guidelines, price principle and structure
- Handle account servicing to build up & maintain the business portfolio in line with the target regional and local goals
- Utilize and further develop strong network of brokers, monitor market developments and develop adequate strategies
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in General Insurance industry for underwriting/ account management
- Tertiary education; holders of ACII / ANZIIF qualifications or equivalent would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Property & Casualty (Multi Commercial Lines) Underwriting will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as senior officer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, If you want to explore new opportunities within insurance, please contact Anson Wong at email@example.com or 2230-7486.