Your new company
The company is an Insurance company providing a wide range of wealth-focused insurance solutions.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Communicate with different product owners and business users to collect user requirements.
- Initiate implementation, plan and conduct UAT, arrange training for frontline, and support daily operations and enquiries.
- Provide support on procedural design, user requirements, and functional requirement for system.
- Perform enhancements related to life insurance products.
- Design, provide estimation, implement and support in the new product design/campaign, operational design and system applicability.
- Work with external vendors effectively to implement and maintain various IT solutions and projects.
- Prepare SIT / UAT test plan and manage test execution and documentation to ensure completeness and traceability.
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder in any computer related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in system development and project management
- Hands on experience in Java / C#, .Net and SQL
- Experience in life insurance
- Experience with user coordination and vendor management
- Familiar with RESTful API and JEE
- Knowledge in DevOps, Agile, PRINCE or PMP is a plus
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary package
- Work-life balance
- Stable working environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.firstname.lastname@example.org now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1229854