Your new company
A well-established corporate bank is looking for a (Assistant) Manager to join their Credit Admin Team
Your new role
- Prepare and check facility letter in Bank’s standard loans documents strictly pursuant to credit approval terms / requirement
- Review and comment bilateral and syndicated loans agreements and security documents prepared by external solicitors
- Review and comment syndication loan agreement and relative security documents
- Credit documents filling work
- Check appropriate facility and security documents are properly/duly executed by obligors
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder in BBA or Banking related discipline
- At least 3–5 years working experiences in banking industry preferable in credit/loan documentation
- Knowledge in credit documentation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Hailey Tai now @ 22307491. Alternatively you can also share your CV with Hailey to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.