Your new company
My client is a subsidiary of a leading bank providing high-quality trust and retirement scheme management services.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform system analysis, development, maintenance and implementation
- Collect user requirements by understanding the objectives, problems or challenges
- Provide training, guidance and manuals to end users
- Participate in IT projects and provide solutions for operation and business needs
- Prepare and support system change request and prioritize the enhancement tasks
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years relevant working experience in the banking IT / Insurance / Fintech / e-commerce industry
- Strong in system development skill, preferably experience in using Java, Progress, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, Mpf Pro
- Good communication skill, independent, and analytical mind
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferred
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary package.
- Work-life balance
- Stable working environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1237971