Our client is looking for a high caliber to join their team as a Assistant Manager!
Your new role
- Responsible for all-rounded human resources functions but not limited to compensation & benefits, leave management, coordination of staff activities and daily operations
- Participate in recruitment process for front line positions, including job advertisement posting, identifying effective recruitment channels, interview arrangement and on boarding process.
- Handle monthly payroll processing and taxation arrangement
- Assist in formulating and implementing HR policies and procedures to ensure that they are aligned with local legislation requirements & business goals.
- Prepare relevant employment documents and maintain updated personnel information in record.
- Prepare HR regular and analysis reports for management
- Oversee daily administration activities such as office suppliers, equipment maintenance, facilities management etc.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 6 years of relevant experience
- Solid experience in retail industry
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance, knowledge of the Labour Law of APAC countries is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, contact Jeffrey Mang at Hays at +852 2230 7955 or email your CV to Jeffrey.email@example.com #1226924