Assistant Relationship Manager - Large Corporates / MNC
Your new company
An international bank is hiring for a junior relationship manager to help Hong Kong corporates to expand their business globally.
Your new role
- To maintain the existing local corporate relationships by promoting corporate finance, transaction banking products
- To prepare deal memos, credit applications, market materials and to structuring credit proposals
- To assist senior management, head of corporate banking in the general management policies, preparing business plan, result presentation
- Responsible for customer inquiries, take instructions for loan and treasury transactions
What you'll need to succeed
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance or a related discipline,
- At least 3 years of corporate experience, preferably with product knowledge in transaction banking, corporate lending, syndication loan
- Detail-minded and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin
What you need to do now
For any interested parties, please contact Janessa Sze on +852 2230 7454 and send your CV at email@example.com for more information.