Your new company
Your new role
- An International Corporate Bank with sound reputation worldwide is looking for an APAC Digital Client Onboarding Transformation Project Manager to join their Regional Change Office
What you'll need to succeed
- Work closely with the APAC Change Head and the team in Managing and Executing Large Regional Projects in order to deliver changes across all touchpoints in the client journey – including onboarding implementation, servicing, KYC renewals etc.
- Coordinate and drive transformation programmes/initiatives e.g. digital, cost savings, automation and operational review, from strategies/initiatives formation to implementation/ and commercialization.
- Responsible for organizing respective management meeting including preparation of presentation materials, communication plans, business cases via coordination with respective key stakeholders
- Provide internal consultancy capability to identify opportunities in transformation and processes streamlining to support business growth, enhance customer experience, improve work efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to provide transparency over client onboarding performance to business partners and management
- Assume ownership of the overall Client Experience and serve as the subject matter expert to resolve and alleviate pain points in the client onboarding journey and client support model.
What you need to do now
7+ years of working experiences in Project Management / Business Management within the Commercial / Corporate Banking sector
- University Degree in the related area
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474. Alternatively, you can send Keith your CV directly to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1241638