Your new company
A Leading POS Payment Devices and Solution Company
Your new role
- Participate in SDLC process and software development
- Application development including design, coding, unit test and integration test
- Prepare implementation and operations documents.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Engineering / Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years software development experience.
- Hands on experience in Java back-end development and skills with Spring-boot framework.
- Experience with Node.js, Python, MYSQL, Redis, AWS DynamoDB.
- Knowledge in cryptography, Security, HSM would be a huge advantage.
- Able to work independently and collaborate with the team.
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
What you'll get in return
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Insurance
- 18 Days Annual Leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.