Your new company
Amongst one of the most internationally recognised airline in the world, this organisation is a market leader in the aviation areas. They are hiring Aircraft Fuel Procurement Manager in Hong Kong office.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you’ll be trusted with below responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Create & implement the fuel procurement & commercial engagement strategy
- Drive a high-performance culture and standards
- Lookout for process improvement opportunities, who engages & influences stakeholders across the business and drives & implements changes that bring value to the company.
- Manage and develop, Supplier Relationship Management with the high spend Suppliers and looking for ways to improve value for both parties.
- Develop sustainable suppliers and cost-saving opportunities
To be successful, you’ll possess:
What you'll get in return
- Procurement and Category Management experience, specifically in fuel procurement
- 8-10 years in the Airline Industry at management level is preferred.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Ability to inspire, build trust and respect amongst the team.
- Excellent people skills, the ability to negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate ability to define and implement strategies.
- Performance management skills.
- Approachable and decisive.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- Five-day work week
- Working visa support
- Networking with international aviation talents
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Lee at +852 2230 7917 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1244882