Your new company
Our client is one of the well-known brokerage across the market. For their business expansion, they are now looking for a senior account management, brokerage (GI).
Your new role
- Assist brokers in handling client enquiries, policy renewals, endorsements, and claims.
- Process insurance policy documentation, including policy issuance, endorsements, cancellations, and renewals.
- Maintain accurate and organised client and policy records. Prepare reports, presentations, and other documentation as required.
- Collaborate with brokers and clients to initiate and process insurance claims.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with insurance carriers, underwriters, and other stakeholders in the insurance industry.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Business, Finance, or Insurance.
- Over 3 years experience in brokerage or insurers for GI all line/ P&C
- Sound knowledge of general insurance products, policies, and procedures.
- Familiarity with insurance regulations and compliance requirements.
- Strong organisational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in handling policy documentation and client information.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as account manager.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If you want to explore new opportunities within insurance, please contact Anson Wong at email@example.com or 2230-7486.