Your new company
We are a leading financial institution in Hong Kong, seeking a talented individual to join our Market Risk team as an Officer or Deputy Manager, depending on level of experience.
Your new role
As an Officer or Deputy Manager in the Market Risk team, you will design, plan and implement the market risk management framework while performing market risk monitoring and stress testing for trading and banking portfolios. You will also review market risk policies and procedures, draft management reports and participate in various market risk projects and treasury system enhancements.
What you'll need to succeed
• A Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Financial Engineering, Risk Management or Quantitative Finance
• Proficient in Excel/Access for large/complex data analysis and Powerpoint/Word for presentation
• Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
• FRM or CFA qualifications are a plus
• More than 3 years of professional work experience in financial services for Deputy Manager level
What you'll get in return
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Opportunity to work on a variety of market risk projects
• Collaborate with a team of industry experts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.#1245675