Your new company
Our client is one of the largest global retailers. They are now looking for a highly motivated and experienced legal expert to join their team.
Your new role
- Conduct legal research and maintain legal database.
- Draft and review legal agreements and commercial contracts.
- Provide legal support and advice to internal business operations.
- Manage company secretarial affairs and legal administrative work.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in handling legal matters.
- Perform other adhoc tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree in Legal Studies or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working as a paralegal.
- Excellent communication skills with good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential chat on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Angel Lau at Hays on +852 2230 7967 or email Angel.firstname.lastname@example.org